This course is designed for trainers wishing to coach juniors from the age 8-17 years in both physical and cognitive development. The focus here is safety
within the workouts and gaining an indepth understanding of the ACC system and how to apply it to the various motor-skills required by juniors at various
stages of their lives.
- A qualification within the fitness industry or experience as a sports coach.
- Provide a DBS enhanced certificate upon completion of the course.
Post Course Benefits
Once qualified and licensed, coaches will benefit from the following:
- access to unique workouts not available to all.
- 30 mile radius search on the map.
- permission to use the brand name for advertising on social media and printed material.
- Access to all marketing material to promote classes.
- Listed as a certified coach with Licensed avatar.